# POSITION : Head Of Marketing
ODEL PLC, a fully owned subsidiary of Softlogic Holdings PLC, is Sri Lanka’s foremost and largest department store chain. With 30 years of expertise as a premier fashion and lifestyle brand, the company
revolves around a simple, yet winning philosophy: a relentless search for the highest quality of products and services, coupled with a superior customer service, that ensures a uniquely memorable shopping experience for the customer. ODEL is the custodian of a range of premier brands, spanning from top notch international labels to firm home-grown favorites. ODEL continuously evolves to offer customers new experiences, new brand additions, as well as insightful and fashion savvy campaigns that help keep the brand at the foremost of fashion and lifestyle for both local and international audiences.
We are looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing who would steer marketing strategy for the Sri Lankan hallmark brand ODEL and its private and international brand portfolio.
# JOB PROFILE :
* Planning and mapping marketing strategy for the brand in
alignment with company’s business and financial objectives, to
maintain the position of the market leader in fashion retail.
* Developing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across
digital and traditional communication platforms.
* Driving the brand’s digital and social media portfolio: Creating
continuous engagement with customers via social media to
maintain the brand’s top of mind recall. Continuous need creation
via relatable and engaging content.
* Driving incremental sales via strategic tactical campaigns in
alignment with buying and finance departments.
* Growing ODEL's private brand portfolio in terms of revenue and
* Drafting and maintaining the company’s marketing budget in line
with the company’s sales projections.
* Continuous assessment of marketing ROI through cohesive
* Heading and driving the marketing team towards achieving
company’s short-term and long-term goals with necessary
guidance. Project-wise resource allocation.
* Being the organization's agent towards external parties such as
media, stakeholders and potential clients and building strategic
* Steering and providing leadership to a dynamic young team toward
achieving the marketing objectives of the business.
# REQUIREMENTS :
* Proven track record of at least 5 years in a similar capacity,
preferably in the fashion or lifestyle industry
* Excellent leadership and organizing skills
* Analytical and creative thinking
* Sound communication, interpersonal and networking skills
* Be up to speed with current fashion trends, digital innovations and
* BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications
or relevant field
* MBA/ professional qualifications such as CIM or CIMA
If your profile fits the bill, send your resume with contact details of 2 non-related referees to