Full Stack Developers (Senior/ Junior) (FULL TIME)
We’re currently looking for a full stack developer to create the next trending platform in Sri Lanka.
If you’re a full-stack web developer with more than 2 years of professional experience, innovative, hardworking, truly love a constant challenge and rapid growth…keep reading, because this is the job for you.
* Expertise with NodeJS, ReactJs/VueJS
* Expertise with PHP, will be an added advantage
* React Nativeesign REST APIs from the ground up using Node.js
* Android/iOS App development with react native
* Proficiency in server-side languages such as Java, PHP.
* Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, and MongoDB.
* Expertise with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX and front-end component libraries such as Bootstrap, Material-UI etc
* Experience in the deployment of Node.js apps, Nginx, setting up of SSH, firewall and server updates
* Knowledge of common web application security to defend web applications
* Experience in Docker is an added advantage
* Experience of building scalable and secure platforms
* Excellent experience creating and developing user interfaces in a web environment
* Experts in developing E-commerce experience
* Experience working with content management websites
* Expert with Object-Oriented Programming
* Experience building a variety of different web applications and sites
* Experience in UI development
* Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
* Experience with Social site integrations
* Full cycle end-to-end development from design through implementation
* Engage with domain experts, analysts and content strategists to ensure business requirements and expected outcomes are compatible with the planned architecture
* Maintain code integrity, documentation, version control and organization
* Innovate and apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to develop creative technological solutions
* Translate understanding of requirements to design, development and unit testing to address solutions
* Collaborate with designers to create intuitive and responsive user interfaces and workflows
* Design clean, robust, reactive and efficient API interfaces
* Collaborate with the team on release management, version control, and documentation