Ceylon BOPF Tea Bag
පළ කරන ලදි 13 සැප් 2:09 පෙරවරු, කොළඹ 6, කොළඹ
@ Zesta Tea Bags 50 Tea Bags 100g (50x2g)
• Traditional Tea all around our Nation.
• The True Taste of Sri Lankan Tea.
• High Quality Tea.
• Handpicked Pure Ceylon Tea from High and Medium grown plantations.
• At Watawala Tea Ceylon, we believe that perfection need not come at a price and our premium brand Zesta BOPF brings that belief to life. Introduced in 1998 to bring to local tea lovers an exquisite, high quality cup of tea at an affordable price.
• Today, Zesta has become the much loved day to day choice of those who truly appreciate the art of tea.
• Handpicked pure Ceylon tea from high and medium grown plantations, Zesta BOPF has a distinct colour and aroma, due to the ‘Orthodox’ process of manufacture, resulting in the very finest of leaves.
• Superior in quality, it infuses quickly, without straining through, guaranteeing a perfect cup, every time.
@ Dilmah 100 Tea Bags 200g (100x2g)
✔ Premium Tea- 100 % PUR CEYLON TEA
✔ Tasting Note & Distinctive Features
Finely Balanced Richness, Flavor, Strength & Aroma for the Perfect Tea
✔ Tea Grade
Broken Orange Pekoe (B.O.P)
Caffeine Level: Medium
*** Our Best WHOLE-SALE Price - Rs. 210/= Onward
Dilmah Premium Tea: Finely balanced richness, flavor, strength and aroma for the perfect tea. A great tea for everyday drinking from the central highlands of Sri Lanka, reputed for its brightness and medium strength.
Single Origin 100% Pure Ceylon: Dilmah is entirely grown, handpicked and packaged in Ceylon (Sri Lanka), producer of the world's finest tea. Single origin explains why Dilmah s fresher, richer and full of flavor. Discerning tea drinkers will recognize the distinct difference in the very first sip.
Packaged at the Source, Garden Fresh and All Natural: Packaged in Sri Lanka within days of picking fresh leaf in the tea fields, maximizes freshness, the key to antioxidants in tea.
Traditionally Manufactured: Ordinary teas have abandoned the centuries old "orthodox" method or manufacturing for the fast track CTC (cut twist curl) method to meet demand for a quicker brew from tea bags. This sacrifices the character and real taste of tea. Dilmah stands firmly by traditional tea making methods, which explains why Dilmah tea tastes different.
*** We have 200_400g Zesta Tea Pouches Too....
*** Sea Street, Colombo 11 / Wellawatta, Colombo 06, Sri Lanka
*** Please Contact for Further Details.....