For sale by Zaray Technology MEMBER27 Jun 11:31 pmColombo 11, Colombo
Users can easily manage data by networking iClock680 via RS232/485, TCP/IP. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state.
iClock680 is compatible with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.The iClock680 has access control interfaces for retrieval,Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
Remarkable User Experience
• Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
• Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, Better and More logical.
• Faster matching speed: Less than 1 second.
Enhanced Features and Performance
• User validity settings.
• Data backup and retreival.
• Advanced User ID consisted of letters and numbers.
• Chip encryption for firmware protection.
• More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
• External printer for attendance records output (Optional).
• Optional integrated Wi-Fi\GPRS.
• Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit, switch, etc.
• Easy to extend functions and customize customers demand.
Access Control Interfaces
• For Wiegand-in, Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
Fingerprint Capacity 8000
ID Card Capacity 10,000 (Optional)
Record Capacity 200,000
Display 3.5-inch Screen
Communication TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB (host & Client)
Standard Functions Workcode, SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 input, and photo-ID , 9 digit user ID
Optional Functions ID/Mifare/HID, Webserver and Wi-Fi, 3G and GPRS
Power Supply DC 12V 1.5A
Verification Speed ≤ 1 sec
perating Temp .0°C- 45°C
Operating Humidity 20%-80%
Dimension 250.6×150×41.6mm (Length×Width×Thickness)
Gross Weight 1.40 kg
Watch out for:
One Place For All Your Electronic Needs
More ads from Zaray Technology