For sale by Eknil Homes MEMBER17 Oct 3:15 pmMaharagama, Colombo
● SUB STRUCTURE
● Random Rubble Masonry work, RCC Columns - RCC Plinth Beam
● SUPER STRUCTURE
● RCC Columns, Beams, Slabs, 9 thick brick walls at outer perimeter and 4.5 thick brick walls to satisfy the design requirement.
● FLOOR FINISHES
● LIVING, DINING AND BED ROOMST To be laid with non slippery ceramic floor tiles VERANDAH & BALCONIES Laid with non slippery rustic ceramic tiles.
● TOILET FINISHES
● FLOOR Non slippery ceramic and tiles laid, surface
Shall be water proofed WALL laid with ceramic or porcelain tiles up to a height of 7ft in all areas. Above tile level shall be plastered and painted with CIC or equivalent approved quality paint.
● WALL FINISHES
● Smooth plaster on inside walls and apply one coat of wall putty. 2 coats of emulsion paint (CIC or equivalent)
Semi - rough plaster on external walls and apply
wall filter, 2 coats of weather shield paint (CIC or equivalent)
● Modern pantry unit to a length of 12 including top and
bottom cupboards with wall tiles in between cupboards
Chrome plated swan neck tap and
stainless steel sink (Single bowl, single drain)
● PULMBING WORK
● All bathroom fittings and accessories shall be Rocell / Duravit or equivalent in white
Commode with cistern, wash basin and shower rose, Mirror, soap tray, hand bidet, toilet paper holder and towel rack shall be fixed in the bathroom
● ELECTRICAL WORK
● 230V/30 AMP Three phase power supply with separate meter
Ceiling Fans in Living, Dining and bed rooms (KDK or equivalent)
15 Amp socket outlets
Shaver socket outlet in Meter Bath Room
TV socket outlet in Living area and Master Bed Room
Telephone socket outlet in Master Bed Room and Pantry
light fittings as directed by the Architect
All accessories shall be ORANGE or equivalent
● DOORS AND WINDOWS
● FRONT AND VERANDAH Mahogany sash and Red Balaw Frame.
INTERNAL DOORS Plywood sash and Red Balaw Frame.
WINDOWS Powder coated aluminium
FAN LIGHTS Powder coated aluminium
● WATER SUPPLY
UPVC cold pipe network via a PVC water tank
Placed above the building.
Supply to underground sump from National Water Supply
Board and pump to the overhead tank built inside the complex
Washing machine inlet and Outlet in the balcony area.
● STORM WATER DRAINAGE
● Zinc - Alumn gutters and down pipes fixed to roof and
surface drain system with manholes.
● COLOUR SCHEME
● As directed by the Architect.
● Garden area to be leveled and turfed
Separate electricity and water meter to the unit
Parking slot allocated shall be changed
garbage collecting point inside the complex.
Watch out for: