# POSITION : Staff Assistants
# COMPANY BACKGROUND :
Peoples Insurance has achieved benchmark industry standards with record breaking results and a premier portfolio of customers.
As we continue to expand rapidly, we are in search of young and dynamic people with a flair for exploration and discovery who can work passionately towards the objectives of its Quality Assurance function.
# JOB ROLE :
• Assist the branch management in effectively carrying out all administrative, customer
service and business development functions within the branch.
• Ensure accuracy, courtesy and empathy during all customer interactions thereby
delivering an exceptional customer service.
• Promote products and services marketed by the company through cross-selling.
• Assist and engage in verifying, scrutinizing and processing documents and statements.
• Liaise between the company staff and customers to provide an efficient customer service.
• Handle customer complaints in a professional manner in keeping with laid down
• Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures whilst maintaining
confidentiality at all times.
• Be accountable and responsible for cash and other insurance instruments held under your
custody including relevant records and data.
• Maintain a positive demeanor and demonstrate excellence in service, keeping the
company's image in mind
• Serve in the closest Region/District.
* Nuware Eliya
# REQUIREMENTS :
******If you are a School Leaver*******
• Possess a minimum of three passes at the GCE (AIL) Examination excluding General
• GCE (OIL) Examination with credit passes in Mathematics, English and Sinhala / Tamil.
• Below 23 years of age.
Upon completion of successful 6 months training; programme, the successful candidates will be confirmed as Staff Assistants and absorbed into the permanent cadre of the company.
********If you are a Graduate********
• Possess a Bachelor's degree from a recognized local or foreign university or hold an
equivalent professional qualification.
• Below 26 years of age.
Upon successful completion of 6-months training programme, the successful graduates will be confirmed and absorbed into the permanent cadre of the company.
# BENEFITS :
An attractive remuneration package together with the opportunity for further career advancement, in a team driven corporate culture awaits the right candidate.
If the above position interests you, please forward a complete CV with contact details of two non-related referees.
# HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you are the right individual for the above position, then apply via "Apply for this job" of this advert with your RESUME.
[WE HIGHLY INFORM ALL CANDIDATES TO MENTIONED A VALID MOBILE NUMBER
AND IT IS COMPULSORY TO ATTACH YOUR CV BY UPDATING YOUR IKMAN RESUME]
More ads from People's Insurance