𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿 - 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘄𝗮
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗨𝘀 :
• LOLC Motors Ltd. is a multi-purpose workshop that undertakes the servicing and repair of vehicles owned by external parties and individuals intending to avail themselves of a premium vehicle care and maintenance regime.
• We wish to provide opportunities for dynamic individuals who are willing to work in a challenging environment.
• The following positions are available within our esteemed Organization:
• The below vacancy exists in our workshop at Gothatuwa
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 :
• Participates in the evaluation & selection of suppliers based on the criteria given and ensures the timely delivery of quality products at the lowest possible cost.
• Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices when finalizing the transactions.
• Keep a good record of supplier database and maintain a good Professional Relationship with them.
• Ensures the proper processing of assigned customer orders verifies quantity and quality on-time delivery and agreed budget of orders and all other necessary procurement activities.
• Maintain accurate auditable records of all procurement processes which result in high process compliance.
• Manage and having a good rapport with the core procurement team and field-based minor staff.
• Should possess GCE A/L.
• Experience in 3-4 years Purchasing/Procurement (Work experience in Motor industry will be added Advantage).
• Communication Skills in Sinhala and English.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆 :
• Send your CV to 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹: nadeeshrOLOI.C.com or via "𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙉𝙤𝙬" of this advertisement.