Multibond Steel Epoxy
Posted on 05 Jul 2:05 pm, Rajagiriya, Colombo
About Multibond Steel EPOXY
Gives a Strong, Long Lasting bond and sets clear in minutes, Ideal for fixing uneven breaks on most materials - Rigid Plastics Glass Metal Ceramics Wood
Multibond Epoxy 4 Minutes is a quick – setting, two part epoxy resin adhesive, provides a strong bond suitable for most materials in common use. It can be used on many rigid plastics, glass, metal, ceramics and wood, (Does not bond polypropylene of polyethlene.) The bond sets in approximately 4 minutes. No undue strain should be applied to the bond for 30 minutes. Very high bond strength is attained after 16 hours.
Suitable for bonding wood, metal, glass, plastic, porcelain, ceramics.
Setting Time- 4 minutes
With Hardener and Softener
1. Surfaces to be repaired should be clean, dry and free from grease. For best adhesion, scrape and sand the surfaces and clean with acetone.
2. Unscrew caps of each tube and pierce with own cap to avoid contamination.
3. Dispense equal amount of resin and hardener (Parts A & B) onto a clean disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
4. Apply to surfaces to be repaired and allow hardening.
5. To reseal, wipe nozzles clean and replace caps to original tube (color coded), of hardening may occur in tube nozzle.