THUNDERBOLT / MINI DISPLAY PORT TO HDMI CABLE/CONVERTER ADAPTER FOR APPLE MAC & WATCH YOUR MAC IN BIG LED TV or Projector
Viewing your MacBook on your HDTV doesn't get any easier. Simply, plug the Mini DisplayPort end into your Mac®, and connect the HDMI end to an HDMI (Type-A) cable, then plug the cable into your HDMI input jack. Your photos, your videos, your presentations, your games - view them all in HD on the big screen. The Mini DisplayPort adapter will need to be used with an HDMI cable (sold separately)
• This converter can also extend or mirror your workstation to another screen.
• Give presentation to your classmates, students or colleagues with your own MacBook or laptop.
• Share videos with your friends and family on a bigger external screen or TV.
• Weighs only 0.6 Oz, very portable
• Support audio: DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby TrueHD, and Linear PCM (LPCM);
• Elegant white colour, matches with your Apple computers.