For sale by Jayde 20 Jan 7:39 pmColombo 5, Colombo
Maintain a spotless house with no hassle thanks to the Magic 360° Spin Mop and Bucket Set. Featuring dual cavities to keep rinse-water clean, the mop also includes a built-in wringer to help you keep your hands free from dirt and grime while mopping. The Double Bucket Mop comes with a durable bucket handle making it easier to carry around while cleaning and is suitable for households, offices, school and commercial spaces.
The Magic 360° Spin Mop has a rotatable swivel head which allows you to mop without straining yourself. The microfiber mop head absorbs dirt or spills quickly, again ensures that you do not have strain yourself to result in spotless floors.
No more hand-squeezing the mop, simply spin and wring. Easy to transport from room to room as the bucket has wheels and a durable bucket handle, use it on any type of hard surface floor from wood to tiles. The mop Spins 360 degree for easy wringing and use, making it the perfect item that every household needs!
Absorbs dirt or spills quickly
360° Rotatable swivel head
Patented Bucket with Centrifugal Dryer Technology
Bucket with handle and wheels
Leave no streaks or smears
Easily collects hair, dirt & dust
Hand press dehydration
Extendable and retractable mop handle for ease of storage
Bucket with 2 spin compartments. One compartment removes dirt from the mop, the other dries the mop.
Item: Magic 360° Spin Mop and Bucket Set
Colours: Green, Blue, Pink
Bucket Dimensions (L x W x H): 45 x 27 x 24 cm
Bucket Material: Plastic
Draining Basket Material: Stainless Steel
Rod Material: Stainless Steel
Mop Head Material: Microfiber
Made in China
1 x Microfiber Mop Head
1 x Spin-Dry Mop Bucket
1 x Handle Set
Assembly of Mop
Loosen the plastic screw cap at the handle joint, insert the upper handle to the bottom handle and tighten the screw cap to finish the handle assembly.
1. Turn on to release the handle lock. Turn off to lock the handle.
2. Fill water in the bucket no more than the maximum water level indicated in order to avoid any spillage.
3. Clean mop in water bucket by moving the handle up and down several times until all the dirt and grime have been released by the mop head.
4. Gently place mop head flat in the spinner and push down the mop head.
5. Press handle up and down 3-6 times to wring dry the mop head. The more you press on the handle, the less the moisture that remain on the mop head.
Note: Colours may vary slightly from images.
Watch out for: