Cashier – Garden Center Himbutana
Posted on 09 Jul 5:55 pm, Angoda, Colombo
Plants & Plants Group is a professional and ethical horticulture and landscape contracting services company that has been in operation since 2008. At Plants & Plants Group we are passionate about plants and are committed to providing customers with superior quality while operating at the highest levels of corporate integrity and environmental sustainability.
As part of our plans to expand the garden centre we are looking for an energetic and a courteous individual to work as a cashier in our sales office.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Deliver attentive and superior customer service to all customers who visit the garden centre.
2. Perform all cash and card transactions
3. Balance daily cash and card sales and report to the finance team
4. Manage and maintain stock records for all items on sale within the sales centre
5. Carefully plan and manage stock of merchandise at the sales centre maximising the space available.
6. Handle all customer inquiries professionally and efficiently and direct them as required within the company.
7. Report daily sales and stock levels and place new order requirements.
8. Closely coordinate with Garden Centre team to ensure orders are delivered and stock levels are always maintained.
Key requirements for this job vacancy include:
• At least 1 to 2-years cashier/sales work experience in a similar environment.
• Excellent focus on customers and customer service.
• Excellent communication skills with a good level of proficiency in English and Sinhalese.
• Energetic, pleasant, and polite personality with a can-do attitude.
• Excellent team player with effective communication skills.
• High level of personal integrity and honesty.
• A genuine interest in plants is a must (no previous experience related to plants is needed, as all plants related training will be provided).
• The ideal candidate must be within easy commuting distance to Himbutana
• Good IT skills and experience with POS systems will be an advantage
• Minimum education level should be O/L.
• Candidates can be male or female and aged below 30 years
• Should be able to work 6 days a week including weekends.
The right candidate will receive a range of benefits based on competence, experience and qualifications including:
• Attractive basic salary
• Overtime available
• Performance based incentives
• Contribution towards EPF/ETF schemes
- Cashier - MeegodaVihanaga Bake House Pvt LtdRs 30,000 - 35,000Colombo, Jobs in Sri Lanka46 days
- Cashier - PannipitiyaPrivate PosterColombo, Jobs in Sri Lanka46 days
- Cashier - KottawaSUMMERFIELDSMEMBERColombo, Jobs in Sri Lanka31 days
- Cashier Girls - NugegodaG I Trade centreRs 25,000 - 30,000Colombo, Jobs in Sri Lanka32 days