# POSITION : Call Centre Assistants
# COMPANY BACKGROUND
Peoples Insurance has achieved benchmark industry standards with record breaking results and a premier portfolio of customers.
As we continue to expand rapidly, we are in search of young and dynamic people with a flair for
exploration and discovery who can work passionately towards the objectives of its
Contact Centre functions.
# JOB ROLE :
• Basic computer literacy.
• A good team player with a passion for customer service.
• School leavers are also encouraged to apply.
• Ability to work in shifts on roster basis.
• Salary plus other fringe benefits are offered for the right candidates.
# REQUIREMENTS :
• Age between 18 — 25 years.
• A sound Educational background with A/L & Participation in extracurricular activities.
• Passed six subjects in first sitting including (03) credit passes for General Certificate of
Education Ordinary Level (0/L) Examination.
• Passed at least 02 subjects at the General Certificate of Education Advance Level (A/L)
Examination (Excluding Common General Test) would be preferred.
• Preference will be given to applicants with fluency in both Sinhala & English languages.
Fluency in Tamil language will be an added advantage.
# BENEFITS :
Attractive remuneration package together with the opportunity for further career advancement, in a team driven corporate culture awaits the right candidate.
If the above position interests you, please forward a complete CV with contact details of two non-related referees
# HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you are the right individual for the above position, then apply via "Apply for this job" of this advert with your RESUME.
[WE HIGHLY INFORM ALL CANDIDATES TO MENTIONED A VALID MOBILE NUMBER
AND IT IS COMPULSORY TO ATTACH YOUR CV BY UPDATING YOUR IKMAN RESUME]
More ads from People's Insurance