10 KN95 + 5 SafeGuardX Mask Value Pack
Posted on 04 Aug 2:36 pm, Colombo 5, Colombo
Descriptions - KN95 Mask
N95 respirators are intended for use in a health care setting. Specifically, single-use, disposable respiratory protective devices used and worn by health care personnel during procedures to protect both the patient and health care personnel from the transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate material. These surgical N95 respirators are class II devices regulated by the FDA, under 21 CFR 878.4040, and CDC NIOSH under 42 CFR Part 84.
N95 respirators regulated under product code MSH are class II medical devices exempt from 510(k) premarket notification, unless:
● The respirator is intended to prevent specific diseases or infections, or
● The respirator is labelled or otherwise represented as filtering surgical smoke or plumes, filtering specific amounts of viruses or bacteria, reducing the amount of and/or killing viruses, bacteria, or fungi, or affecting allergenicity, or
● The respirator contains coating technologies unrelated to filtration (e.g., to reduce and or kill microorganisms).
Specifications - KN95 Mask
• Testing and Approval - Evaluated, tested, and approved by NIOSH as per the requirements in 42 CFR Part 84.
• Intended Use and Purpose - Reduces wearer’s exposure to particles including small particle aerosols and large droplets (only non-oil aerosols).
• Face Seal - Tight-fitting
• Fit Testing Requirement - Yes
• User Seal Check Requirement Yes. Required each time the respirator is donned (put on)
• Filtration - Filters out at least 95% of airborne particles including large and small particles
• Leakage - When properly fitted and donned, minimal leakage occurs around edges of the respirator when user inhales
• Use Limitations - Ideally should be discarded after each patient encounter and after aerosol generating procedures. It should also be discarded when it becomes damaged or deformed; no longer forms an effective seal to the face; becomes wet or visibly dirty; breathing becomes difficult; or if it becomes contaminated with blood, respiratory or nasal secretions, or other bodily fluids from patients
Description – SafeGuardX Face Mask
Produced using high quality export grade material to ensure longevity and comfort. The product is designed with thought and care to fit the facial structure without irritation, making it possible to wear for long duration.
Specifications - SafeGuardX Face Mask
● Application : Personal Care
● Style : Ear loop
● Type : Reusable
● Number of Layers : 3 Layer
● Material Type
Outer Layer : Breathable Cotton / Poly Fabric
Middle Layer : Melt Blown Filter
3rd Layer : Comfort Cotton
● Washability : 30 times washable
Large : Fits Most Men
Medium : Fits Most Ladies
Kids : Aged 6 - 12
*** Limited stocks available***
Hurry! Click “ORDER ONLINE” to Grab this special offer Exclusively from ikman!
******************* TERMS AND CONDITIONS *******************
• The order can be placed by clicking “Order Online”. The order reference number can be used for tracking purposes
• Once the order has been placed a customer service agent from ikman.lk will get in touch with you to confirm the order, please feel free to raise any of your concerns or requests at this point.
• A shipping fee of LKR 200 for Colombo and LKR 350 for outstation will be levied.
• Once the order has been placed, you will receive a call or SMS from ikman.lk to confirm your order and they will attempt to deliver your product within 3 - 5 working days for Colombo and Subs. A delivery rider will contact you to obtain directions to your location address.
- 5 KN95 + 05 SafeGuardX Mask Value PackMEMBERColombo, HealthcareRs 2,25044 days
- 25 3ply Face Mask + 5 SafeGuardX Value PackMEMBERColombo, HealthcareRs 1,70022 days
- SafeGuardX Protective Mask 10 in 1 PackMEMBERColombo, HealthcareRs 1,80037 days
- SafeGuardX Protective Mask 5 in 1 PackMEMBERColombo, HealthcareRs 99037 days