Posted by Nitrozone VERIFIED 8 Sep 11:28 amColombo 6, Colombo
POSITION : WORKSHOP MANAGER
Nitrozone is looking for a Workshop Manager (male) who is fluent in English and Sinhala and / or Tamil. Working Days: Tuesday to Sunday / Working Hours: 8.30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Handle customers on arrival
- Write check list
- Responsible for organizing the work outside
- Supervise and keep track of the ongoing work (washing, mechanic, servicing and painting)
- Supervise employees.
- Call spare parts suppliers if necessary.
- Check paid bill before giving the vehicle to customer.
- Handle the check lists.
- Close gate at 7 p.m.
- Verify if keys are kept inside the office (end of the day)
- Maintaining the premises.
- Always update Coordinator about the ongoing work.
- Make sure vehicles are ready on time / keep track of time.
- Be able to answer customers once work is done.
- Make sure customers do not wait in the working area.
HOW TO APPLY :
Please apply within 14 days via ikman.lk
Watch out for: