Posted by Private Poster26 Oct 10:43 amColombo 1, Colombo
#POSITION : Web Content Writer
We are looking for an outstanding Web Content and Course Content writer in Sri Lanka for UK based Online Training Company. The UK based online training company has several websites to maintain those provide different online academic courses in global.
# REQUIREMENTS :
The company is looking for a bright and talented Web Content / Copywriter to engage with required web content development for those websites.
You will be working normal hours (40 hours a week) from your home as a distance employee. You will be communicating with existing IT and Course content development team, to help add and edit course descriptions for a wide range of online courses, help with Digital Marketing and report to the management.
The successful applicant will preferably be a Graduate who has experience with creative Web content writing (Copy writing), and also having experience of online course content writing will be an advantage. You MUST understand education terminology and verities of academic courses. You must be enthusiastic, self -motivated and have an appetite to succeed. Also you must be a bright, confident and motivated individual, and able to demonstrate your abilities quickly. You must be a team player, able to communicate with people at all levels and have a passion about writing.
# JOB ROLE :
• Write required creative and marketing oriented attractive web content for different academic courses are published in the website.
• Write feature articles, news blogs, and other original online content that engages readers with clear, captivating, and conversational language.
• Audit content on outward facing site for missing or inappropriate metadata, reporting technical user problems to the web master, and ensure content is appropriately placed in.
• Use a content management system to make both routine and advanced updates and edits, including building webpages and uploading pictures.
• Write Quizzes for different academic courses and other required course materials for different academic courses by following given instructions of senior staff.
Skills and Requirements:
• Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and Strong web writing skills (in English).
• Technically literate. You will understand technical terms (voltage, current usage etc.).
• Ideally have an English or Marketing degree. Expect high qualification and fluency for English language.
• Experience with website content writing and editing a must.
• Experience in writing about academic courses and course content.
• Digital Marketing experience.
• Positive attitude and an energetic approach to work.
• Able to demonstrate strong research skills, as it will be required for developing content for different academic courses.
• Ability gather and arrange the information to attract the reader (web user).
• Excellent communication skill in English is required
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to meet company’s aims
The role will suit individuals currently working as a Web Content / Copywriter, Digital Marketer, Technical Author, Writer, Course content developer, Experience lecturer/ tutor (Academic staff member).
Starting from 35,000 LKR
** Salary is negotiable upon your experience in the industry.
Status of the Job: Full Time – Permanent. Work from the home. 8 Hrs per day/ 40 hrs per Week.
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via ikman.lk
Watch out for: