Posted by Private Poster26 Oct 10:41 amColombo 1, Colombo
#POSITION : Video Editor
We are looking for a video editor in Sri Lanka for UK based Online Training Company. The UK based online training company has several websites to maintain those provide different online academic courses in global.
# REQUIREMENTS :
The company is looking for a young talented video editor for editing video tutorials are produced by the company.
You will be working normal hours (40 hours a week) from your home as a distance employee. You will be communicating with existing IT and Course content development team, to help add and edit video tutorials for a wide range of online courses.
The successful applicant will preferably be a Graduate who has experience working with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and others and also having good skills and knowledge of IT and Communication will be an advantage for this job. You MUST understand different video editing tools and verities of technologies. You must be enthusiastic, self -motivated and have an appetite to succeed. Also you must be a bright, confident and motivated individual, and able to demonstrate your abilities quickly. You must be a team player, able to communicate with people at all levels and have a passion about video editing.
# JOB ROLE :
• Editing provided videos by using recommended video editing software. You will be instructed and guided by our senior staff if necessary.
• Achieve daily and weekly targets of editing milestone.
• Add you creativity to the video if we requested. This is quite structured job that you rotate daily.
• Upload all edited videos to the Vimeo video platform by following the instructions are provided.
Skills and Requirements:
• Experience working with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Good skills and knowledge of IT and Communication.
• Minimum 1 years working experience as a video editor.
• Knowledge and skills of different video editing software, and platforms.
• Excellent communication skill in English is required.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to meet company’s aims and millstones of the projects.
Starting from 35,000 LKR
** Salary is negotiable upon your experience in the industry.
Status of the Job: Full Time – Permanent. Work from the home. 8 Hrs per day/ 40 hrs per Week.
This is an exciting time to be part of our team so if you are interested in the role please apply now with your portfolios if you have got any.
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via ikman.lk
Watch out for: