Posted by Moulana Sons International MEMBER19 Oct 12:14 pmColombo 10, Colombo
# POSITION : Vacancies - Doha Qatar
Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial report by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures
1.prepareprfit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
2.compile analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, Such as general ledger accounts, and document business transitions.
3.Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting accounting control procedures.
4.Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for the group.
5.Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
6.prepare and review budget,revenue,expense,payrollentries,invoces,and other accounting documents.
7.Analyze income and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
8.Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff and clients.
9. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
10. Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases computer software systems and manual filling systems.
11. Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
12. Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Develop the annual operating budget and consult with the chairmen on the fiscal aspect of program planning. Salary recommendation, and other administrative actions.
2. Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff.
# REQUIREMENTS :
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally accepted Accounting Principles, Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications Knowledge Of Qatar Financial regulations. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports. Statements and Projections. This is normally acquired through a combination of the
• Completion of a Bachelors Degree in accounting
• Three to five years of accounting experience .
• And Successful Completion of CPA exams.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
The Moulana Sons International (Pvt) Ltd is the Sri Lankan Foreign Employment Registered (L.L.No.1654) Manpower Recruitment Consultant in Sri Lanka. We have been in business for almost 15 years now and, Masha Allah, we have been always successful in our operations in providing the required manpower to our reputed principals/clients by finding the right person for the right job! Satisfaction of our Principals/Employer has always been our prime concern.
# HOW TO APPLY :
Please Call us via Click to Apply This Job within 21 days and Visit our Member's Page for more details,
Moulana Sons International (Pvt) Ltd
No. 640 - 1/1 Maradana Road, Maradana
Watch out for:
Overseas Manpower Consultants Travels & Tours
More ads from Moulana Sons International