For rent by Nirosh30 Aug 1:59 pmGinigathena, Nuwara Eliya
“The Tree House” is First of its kind in Sri Lanka. “The Tree House” has cottages built on Live Pine Trees at above 30 ft. height from Ground! Situated adjoining Hatton – Colombo Highway (A7) in Ginigathena, Sri Lanka.
Each tree houses are connected via purpose made separate wooden bridges which are 25 ft. or more in distance.
Each tree house could accommodate 2 persons and also could be used as a triple room. The tree houses have attached washrooms and a Private Balcony!!
We also have a separate dining hall which is built according to traditional Sri Lankan architecture.
The guests have the opportunity of jungle trekking in our private 20 acre forest land!! and also river bath, Diving & swimming in Kehelgamuwa Oya which borders Our land.
We can also arrange camp fire and camping Activities.
Our Land is occupied by Wild Animals such as Wild boars, Porcupines, hares etc. and an ideal place for Bird watching where 35 Sri Lankan Bird Species are found.
“The Tree House” is known as probably the Best Honeymoon Location in Sri Lanka
Easy Access from and to
* Colombo 90 km
* Katunayake International Airport 100 km
* NuwaraEliya 60 km
* Kandy 50 km
* Kitulgala 7.5 km
Any mode of Transport can be arranged!!! (We have special arrangements with Bus Operators if you opt to use the same!)
If you come by Train get down in Nawalapity (17 km) or Watawala (13 km) Railway Station
30 minutes’ drive from both the stations. We will pick you!!
* The Only Tree Houses in Sri Lanka having built in such a Height. One Tree House at 41ft and others at 31ft
* Connectivity to the Tree Houses are via purpose made wooden bridges ranging from 25 ft., 33 ft. and 45ft.
* Each Tree Houses are located at Different Heights and are with utmost privacy
* The 20 acre Jungle Land borders Virgin Kehelgamuwa Oya which is one of the Two main forming rivers of Kelani River
* Private Jungle Trekking path to Kehelgamuwa Oya
* Eco Friendly Resort with Simplicity
* Secure Private Car Park
* Ideal for Honeymooners
* Access to Aberdeen Falls and Laxapana Falls
* Easy Access to Adams Peak
* Tea Estates
* Tea Factories
* Castlereigh Reservoir
* Maussakelle Reservoir
* White Water Rafting
* Jungle Trekking
* Bird Watching
* Butterfly Watching
* River Bathing
* River Diving
* Mountain Biking
* Camp Fire
* Early Morning and Late Night Animal Sights
* Tea Factory Visits
Check in time : 2 pm
Check out time : 12 noon
SPECIAL Tailor Made Packages also could be arranged depending on Customer requirements.
Ex : Day Outings, Private Parties etc.
"You Name, We Do"
Watch out for:
03 Oct 10:31 pm, Nuwara Eliya, Holiday & Short-Term Rental
Rs 6,500 /night