Posted by Bill Rob29 Nov 10:09 amColombo 1, Colombo
# SUMMARY OF THE JOB :
We are a well-established education institute provides vocational and professional courses by locating in Central London, UK. We are looking for an outstanding “Telephonist/Customer Service Rep” for our office in Colombo, Sri Lanka. As a “Telephonist - Customer Service Rep” you will be the representative of our company’s first impressions on the customers. It is your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming calls and make outbound calls by helping to our customer with directions or any appropriate information. You will be professionally answering phone calls in a polite tone and re-directing calls to respective departments.
# POSITION : Telephonist (Customer Service)
# JOB ROLE :
• Taking bookings from customers
• Call and Follow customer inquiries received from listing sites
• Dealing with customer queries
• Convincing of service/products to clients.
• Calling to new and existing clients and offer our service/products to them.
• Help screen incoming calls The successful Candidate MUST have:
• Fluency in English and brilliant communication skills
• An Excellent telephone manner
• Know how to deliver the highest level customer service
• Be computer literate
• Be friendly with the caller over the phone
• Work well under pressure
• Be a good team worker
• If you have previous work experience in call centres and good educational background will be an advantage for this position.
• If you have previous working experience in UK, USA, CANADA OR EUROPE will be an additional advantage for this position.
# SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS :
You are required to work parallel to office hours in UK and your regular working hours are 2pm to 10pm in Sri Lanka.
# REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Your CV must cover the last 2 year of employment history (related to the above job roles) where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
• Expect minimum 2 years’ work experience.
• Academically qualified related to above job position.
• High Qualification for English language.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, or sexual orientation. Vacancy Type:
Permanent Job Status: Full-time Salary: Rs. 35,000 + Travel Allowance. Salary Negotiable base on experience and skills. Your Work Station (Our Office): Rajagiriya (Koswatta), Colombo Working Hours: 2pm to 10pm (in Sri Lanka
# HOW TO APPLY : Please send your C.V via ikman.lk APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 31ST OCTOBER 2016 Company: BRIT Academy for Training Ltd. UK
Watch out for: