Posted by Bill Rob21 Oct 11:53 amColombo 1, Colombo
# OVERVIEW :
We are a well-established education institute provides vocational and professional courses by locating in the Central London, UK.
# POSITION : Tele Sales Executive
We are looking a well experience Telesales Executive who can promote and sell our courses to searching viable clients (in UK). In daily routine, you have to contact new customers and implement different sales and promotion strategies to attract and sell our courses to the new customers. It is very important to call clients and answer to customers’ phone calls and act immediately for their inquiries and requirements.
# JOB ROLE :
• Following up clients’ inquiries and make inquiries into sales.
• Convincing of service/products to clients.
• Calling to new and existing clients and offer our service/products to them.
• Help screen incoming calls
• Updating of contact lists
• Database Management (Data recording)
# REQUIREMENTS :
• You should be very presentable with Good Command in English
• An Excellent telephone manner
• Flexible and ability to perform in multiple tasks.
• Highly expect innovative idea generator for sales.
• Good Co-ordination skills.
• Ability to plan organizes and prioritize work load.
• Be personally energetic dynamic positive and enthusiastic.
• Able to work under pressure in fast paced environments.
• Good knowledge of IT based systems.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills.
• Previous Telesales experience and good educational background will be an advantage for this position.
• If you have previous working experience in UK, USA, CANADA, ASTRALIA OR EUROPE will be an additional advantage for this position.
# SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS :
You are required to work parallel to office hours in UK and your regular working hours are 2pm to 10pm in Sri Lanka.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE;
• Your CV must cover the last 2 year of employment history (related to the above job roles) where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
• Expect minimum 2 years’ work experience.
• Academically qualified related to above job position.
• High Qualification for English language.
# DISCLAIMER :
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, or sexual orientation.
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full-time
# BENEFITS :
Salary: Rs. 40,000 (Basic Salary) + Commissions + Travel Allowance.
Salary Negotiable base on experience and skills. Commission and Travel allowance are paid additional to the basic salary.
Your Work Station (Our Office): Rajagiriya (Koswatta), Colombo
Working Hours: 2pm to 10pm (in Sri Lanka)
# HOW TO APPLY :
Please send your C.V w via ikman.lk
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 31ST OCTOBER 2016
Company: BRIT Academy for Training Ltd. UK
Watch out for: