For sale by Jeewa Education MEMBER28 Nov 10:45 pmBattaramulla, Colombo
New Zealand Profile.
Population: 4.5 million (UN, 2012)
Largest city: Auckland
Area: 270,534 sq km (104,454 sq miles)
Major languages: English, Maori
Major religion: Christianity
Life expectancy: 79 years (men), 83 years (women) (UN)
Monetary unit: 1 New Zealand dollar = 100 cents
Main exports: Wool, food and dairy products, wood and paper products
GNI per capita: (World Bank, 2010)
International dialing code: +64
Jeewa Education Group
Why study in New Zealand
• Connected – Make the most of New Zealand’s connectedness to the rest of the world.
• Inventive – New Zealand is the natural home for fresh ideas.
• Trusted –Our qualifications are highly valued by the world’s business and community leaders.
• Personal – Get a personalised education in a friendly and caring environment.
• Adventurous –Launch yourself into life of adventure and excitement in New Zealand.
• Lively – Enjoy cafes, restaurants, live music and bars as good as anywhere in the world.
• Welcoming – Move to New Zealand and make yourself at home.
Watch out for: