For sale by Manjula Ranasinghe15 Oct 7:57 pmNugegoda, Colombo
SPOKEN ENGLISH -(PRACTICAL BASED) Group / Individual / Personalized.
Class Room Locations - Rajagiriya,Battaramulla,Nugegoda & Malabe.
Specially Designed Classes for,
**Executives and Managers.
**Medical Students and Practitioners,
** Interview Based Classes.
**Past Track Class (One month- 60 hours)
**Preparation Classes- IELTS
**School Leavers and University Students
**Marketing Executives and Business professionals,
** CRM- CALL CENTER AGENTS (Inbound/Out bound), BANK EXECUTIVES
**German Tech and Other Technical colleges,
COMPLETE BUSHINESS ENGLISH PACK WITH THE RELATED VOCABULARY.
More Focus on Speech, Conversation & Stories.
** Maximum 4-6 Students Per Group **
** Specially Design Individual Classes.
Morning classes available FROM 5.00 AM.
EVENING CLASSES UP TO 11.00 PM.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH FLUENTLY WITHIN JUST 3 MONTHS??
For Registration, Send "your Name" and "Nearest Town" to us or Call
Advantage to Move with the ,Practical English, Speech practice, Presentation and Live conversation in the class room.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO START THE SPEAKING PRACTICE FROM THE 1ST SESSION?
Were you struggling while facing for a Job Interview??
Did you postponed your highest studies because of the ENGLISH??
are you planing to go abroad ?
How to do marketing in English??
HOW TO DO THE PRESENTATION IN ENGLISH??
Would you like to start with A,B,C,D ??
If you would plan to go for a Overseas job and were you Struggling in IELTS Exams,
Specially Design Classes for school Leavers.
and also It would be MoRE suitable for the Individuals who are
PROFESSIONALS, STUDENTS, CALL CENTER AGENTS, BANK EXECUTIVES & FRONT LINE EXECUTIVES, JOB SEEKERS & ADULTS.
Advantage of learning Individual and Practice with a highly qualified Lecturer who are currently working as an Engineer in Leading telecommunication Company in Sr iLanka.
HOME VISIT or CLASS ROOM INDIVIDUAL / Small GROUP.
*New Group Classes will begin from SEPTEMBER .
*Past Track Class (one month) will also Start from the SEPTEMBER.
(If you already have a sound knowledge about the Grammar and the Structural English you may join with a PAST TRACK class.)
New Class starts as Bellows.
@ 7 AM OR 9.30 AM On Monday,
@ 7 AM OR 9.30 AM On Thursday,
@ 12.30 PM OR 3.00 PM On Thursday,
@ 6 PM - On Thursday,
@ 7 AM OR 9.30 AM On Friday,
@ 12.30 PM OR 3.00 PM On Friday,
@ 6 PM -On Friday,
@ 6 AM - OR 10 AM On Saturday,
@ 6 AM - OR 8.30 AM On Sunday,
Lessons & Tutorials Contains Below,(Course period Estimated: Based on Your talent )
1st - Session ** HOW TO BUILD UP THE CONFIDENCE TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH.
2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th - Sessions ** PRACTICAL & LIVE CONVERSATIONS.
7th, 8th, 9th, 10th - Sessions** GRAMMAR TUTORIALS & STRUCTURES-(Compulsory)
11th, 12th, 13th - Sessions ** FACE TO FACE SPEECH TRAINING WITH THE LECTURER
14th -Session **VOCABULARY & LEXIS / READING SKILLS.
15th, 16th - Sessions ** WRITING SKILLS.
17th, 18th -Sessions ** ACCENT TRAINING & HOW TO FACE AN INTERVIEW
19th, 20th – Sessions ** PRACTICAL & LIVE CONVERSATIONS, EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS & BUSINESS ENGLISH VOCABULARY.
Extra Attention for Weak Students.
If you are weak in English you can start the class From the Beginning (A B C D…)
**Lessons & Tutorials**
1. How to build up my spoken English Quickly
2. Best Way of telling a story using (Past Action)
3. English” Fillers “to Speak Fluently (Gap Fillers)
4 .What is “Should, Could, and Would”
5. Difference Between “Be, Been, Being”
6 .When to use “To Be”
7. Correct way OF Using “I, Me .My .Mine .Myself
8. Practical use of “Still, Yet, Already “(Adverbs)
9. “For, While, During “(Prepositions)
10 .Mispronounced words in English
11. Practical usage of “Can and Could”
12. How to avoid been Rude
13. “May and Might”
14. Use “Used to & would “With the past action
15. Use “Should & Would “in Different ways
16. Auxiliary verbs
17. Use “Make & Get “in Different ways
18. Correct way to use “Unless & until”
19. “Having Said That”
20. “Some Vs Any”
21. Phrasal Verbs
22. “Even though, Even If, Even so “
23. Telephone Phases
24. Bad Speaking Habits
25. Common”Q & A" in Job Interview
26. Common mistake in Job interview
27. Linking Words to add information
28. Physical Descriptions
29. Mispronounce words in English
30. How to start, Continue & End a conversation
31. Hard Talk
32. Express to “Offer, Ask "Help
34. Informal Contractions
35. Confusing word pairs
36. Diplomatic English
37. Business English
38. How to ask a Clarifications
39. How to Reduce Redundancy When Speaking
40. How to send Standard E-mails
46. How to Negotiate Effectively
47. American Vs British Spellings and Accent
48. Polite way to speak
49. How to "warn & Command" Peoples
50. Tongue Twisters
CLASS ROOM ARE AVAILABLE @ RAJAGIRIYA,NUGEGODA,MALABE & BATTARAMULLA
Watch out for: