Posted by SENSE21 Sep 4:30 pmBattaramulla, Colombo
# POSITION : Social Media Executive
# JOB BRIEF :
We are looking for an outstanding Social Media Marketer in Sri Lanka for UK based Online Training/Teaching Company. Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world.
This role will be to manage the digital marketing function and experience of working within a sales environment would be ideal, along with experience of B2B focused Digital Marketing.
# JOB ROLE :
As a Social Media Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for driving analysis, implementing learning and sharing insights across the business. Although the role’s primary focus is digital activity, there is also a strong focus on driving customer growth and profitability online. The role requires a deep understanding of the customer through management of the CRM data.
• Social Media, Database & Direct Marketing/Mailing, Google Adwords.
• Work with a variety of teams; Sales, Operations, Directors.
• Manage digital platforms; Social Media.
• Assist in the approval of marketing literature.
• Maintain brand image.
• Bing Adcenter, Facebook for Business, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
• Listing courses with different course listing websites by searching the market.
• Content generation across different media.
• Working with third parties.
# REQUIREMENTS :
• 1yr+ experience in Social media marketing, ideally for education industry.
• Proven experience in delivering quality traffic growth and new customer acquisition.
• Advanced understanding of Google Analytics and excel.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Extremely organised approach to all tasks and working to deadlines.
• A natural communicator, both in person and through digital channels. You should have a natural instinct that drives you to communicate ideas and engage with people.
• Degree in a relevant subject such as IT, Marketing.
• Experience with B2B Digital Marketing.
• Degree or equivalent in IT, marketing, design, communications or similar discipline.
• Successfully delivered several successful social media marketing campaigns working for in house or agency side.
• Excellent communication skill in English is required.
• Excellent Computer Literacy.
• Ability to meet company’s goals.
• The candidates live in Colombo area are highly considerable.
• You need to work parallel to UK office time from our Colombo Office. Working shift is 12.30pm to 9.30pm Monday to Friday.
# BENEFITS :
Salary : Starting from 30,000 LKR
** Salary is negotiable upon your experience in the industry.
Status of the Job: Full Time – Permanent. Work from our Center (office) in Colombo.
Summary of other Benefits:
In return, some of the benefits we offer include: the opportunity to develop and grow with our business and Transport allowance etc.
This is an exciting time to be part of our team
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you are interested in the role please apply now.
Apply within 14 days via ikman.lk
Watch out for: