Posted by Team One (Pvt) Ltd. MEMBER 1 Dec 9:35 pmDehiwala, Colombo
Team One Pvt Ltd is a multi-faceted organization mainly focused on career building and BPO services. Our work consists of front and back office support for small to medium sized enterprises; also we work with some of the best multi-national companies in the country, so as to assign each individual to the best position they will fit into.
# JOB ROLE :
Our client is looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Software engineer responsibilities will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality.
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Serve as a subject matter expert
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
# REQUIREMENTS :
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering
• 4+ years of working experience in PHP, JQuery, React JS, Angular JS & web services
• Experience in database design using RDBMS (MySQL, SQL server)
• Good understanding of OOP, MVC patterns and database concepts
• Experience in developing Open Cart based systems would be an advantage
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and required quality standards with minimum supervision
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Good understanding of web application development best practices and standards
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be a team player, with a positive attitude and self-disciplined
# BENEFITS :
Attractive salary, EPF, ETF & many other benefits will be offered.
The successful candidate would be offered with a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualification and work experience.
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above position, then apply via "Click to apply" of this advert within 14 days.
Watch out for:
Focused on career building and BPO services.