Posted by The Beira Group MEMBER26 Oct 10:22 amColombo 2, Colombo
VACANCY - BPPL
Established in 1986, BPPL also known as the Beira Group, manufactures a range of high quality, durable cleaning products for both professional and household applications. Leveraging on its sustainable manufacturing and vertically integrated processes, coupled with commitment to consistent quality, flexibility have made us the preferred supplier for major distributors and retailers of cleaning tools worldwide. We are looking for a self-motivated dynamic individual with a high degree of drive and enthusiasm and very good communication skills to join us at our Colombo Office.
# POSITION : Sales Assistant
# REQUIREMENTS :
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• (CONTRACT BASIS)
• G C E Ordinary level or higher
• 02 year commercial experience in modern trade
• Experience in Dealing with Cargill's will be added advantage
• Valid Driving license
• Age around 25 years
SKILLS & TRAITS
• An Intelligent, Result Oriented, and Outgoing personality
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Be prepared to work with a high sense of responsibility with flexibility in working hours.
An attractive remuneration package with other fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please forward you CV with contact telephone numbers and names of two non – related referees to reach us within seven days to
# HOW TO APPLY :
If interested kindly apply within 14 days via ikman.lk
Human Resources & Administration
Level 3 “Parkway” Building
No.48, Park StreetColombo 2.
Watch out for:
Experience life to the Fullest