Posted by Eureka Australian Migration Experts MEMBER 1 Oct 10:02 amNugegoda, Colombo
We are a migration law consultancy in Nugegoda with the head office located in Australia, seek to recruit a female staff for the mentioned position immediately.
# POSITION : Receptionist
# JOB ROLE :
1. Make and answer telephone and take notes an Act upon telephone calls accordingly in relations to clients’ inquiries.
2. 'Meet and greet' key customers / colleagues on visits, providing hospitality as required, always acting with professionalism
3. Receive incoming mail/e-mail. Open and allocate items with back-up papers, where appropriate, originating replies under own signature or preparing drafts for review.
4. Act as main reference point for other management /outside contacts, responding to/resolving queries/providing information or channeling to an appropriate alternative source, where manager is unavailable
5. Create and maintain records and filing systems, which may include confidential/sensitive information .
# REQUIREMENTS :
~ No previous experience needed. A full training will be provided
~ Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
~ Excellent PC skills - relevant packages include Word, PowerPoint, Excel (preferably including formulas etc.), Outlook etc
~ Good interpersonal skills and telephone manners
$ School leavers are welcome to apply. $
# BENEFITS :
Attractive salary, EPF, ETF & many other benefits will be offered.
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above position, then apply via "Click to apply" of this advert within 14 days.
Watch out for:
Migration and an education recruitment firm