Posted by BPO Connect MEMBER 1 Sep 3:54 pmColombo 10, Colombo
Walk in Interviews – Operations Analyst / Assistant Team Lead.
HealthRecon Connect Pvt Ltd provides comprehensive Healthcare solutions and services to Healthcare partners in the US and ANZ Region. Through cost effective, innovative, compliant and scalable solutions HealthRecon Connect helps partners improve cash flow and patient outcome
- Meet delivery and quality KPIs assigned
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of process
- outcomes Maintain excellent customer service standards
- Adhere to compliance requirements
- Uphold company values at all times
- Graduate from a recognized university or part qualified in any professional curriculum.
- Non-Graduate with previous revenue cycle management or BPO related work experience.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Willing to work the US Shift (7.30 pm to 4.00 am)
Date : 3rd September 2016
Time : 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
Venue : BPO Connect, 1st Floor, No.111, T. B. Jayah Mawatha, Colombo 10.
Note : Please bring a copy of your CV with you.
If you are unable to participate you could send in you CV via Ikman.lk within 14 days
Watch out for:
Outsourcing for Accounting Firms.