For sale by Indigo Sri Lanka26 Sep 5:12 pmDehiwala, Colombo
ndigo Powder - Sinhalese Name - Nil Awariya / Scientific Name - Indigofera tinctoria
Indigo (100 Grams) Pack Rs 600 Only
Henna Sold Separately not Included in This Pack
Average Usage Per Pack**
Males - 4 Months**
Females - 2 Months**
(Depends on Usage and Length of Hair and Grey Area)
Where to Buy
No. 170C, Galle Road,
Available at Nandana Beheth Maharagama -
No 17, Highlevel Road Maharagama
(Near Maharagama Junction Clock Tower Next to Swarna Mahal)
Island-wide Delivery Available
Courier Charge: 400Rs for first 1 - 3 Packs.
Free Courier for orders of 5 Packs and above.
Islandwide delivery via Domex Courrier http://www.domex.lk/
Track Your Shipment Via http://www.domex.lk/tracking.php
Contact Us to Arrange for Door Step Delivery.
Products will be shipped and Tracking Number will be shared once funds have been deposited to the relevant Bank Account and will be delivered within 1-2 Working Days.
Contact Us to place order and obtain Bank Account Details for fund transfer.
Indigo Leaf Powder is an alternative and natural hair dye for people who are sensitive (allergic) to chemical hair dyes. Even though Henna is a natural hair dye and does not contain any ParaPhenyleneDiamine, it gives deep orange color to the hair. Indigo hair dye gives deep bluish color if used alone. Therefore a Base coat of Henna and a Second Coat of Indigo thereafter gives a lasting Natural Black Color to the Hair.
100% pure and natural.
Gives natural and attractive indigo black color to hair.
Dispels heat, cures neurosis and have a soothing effect.
Revitalizes the hair.
Cause no irritation to the skin.
No PPD or Ammonia
Method of Application:
Step I: Applying henna to hair - In this step only henna (Sold Separately) is applied all over the hair from roots. When Preparing Henna Paste, Mix the henna paste with warm water and allow it to develop Minimum 1 Hour. The longer henna paste sits and dye is released, the more brown the outcome will be. Thereafter apply the henna paste thoroughly from roots to tip and allow the henna paste to sit for Minimum 1 Hour and wash the hair well with only water and dry the hair. Grey hair changes to deep orange. Longer you keep darker the color.
Step II: Applying Indigo to hair – After the First Step, Indigo hair dye should be applied all over the hair in the following manner.
Directions for Use:
1. Mix Indigo hair dye with luke warm Tea leaf decoction “Tea Kahata” and make thick paste immediately just before you are ready to use. Indigo hair dye has to be used immediately after mixing. Unlike Henna Do Not wait for dye release. You may add a pinch of salt to the mixture. Do not add lemon juice or any other diluters to Indigo hair dye. Indigo hair dye is used in different proportions, according to one's individual tastes.
2. Apply this paste on hair with a brush. Comb after five minutes for the paste to reach the hair roots.
3. Wash off the paste thoroughly after Minimum 1 Hour with only water. Do Not use Soap or Shampoo.
You may allow the paste to sit for the 1 to 2 hours depending on one's individual tastes. The brown hair would turn to black color. Occasionally the color may turn black gradually. This may be due, previous use of chemical dyes, quality of henna used or due to the use of hair oil which slows the darkening process.
If you wish to further darken the color re-apply only Indigo Powder as per the instructions above after 24 Hours of the first Indigo application. Best results with continuous use.
* Do Not Shampoo for 24 to 48 Hours as the Indigo will need sufficient time to darken.
* Only if indigo is applied after henna application, natural black color is obtained.
** Please conduct patch test before you use this item in order to avoid any possible allergy.
** Please stop using the product when or if it doesn't suit you.
Watch out for: