For sale by Anu Consulting MEMBER11 Nov 9:55 pmRajagiriya, Colombo
Corporate Secretarial Services
We provide a complete range of corporate services to both large and small companies in India.
1. Provision of personnel to assume statutory positions
• Company secretary
• Nominee director
• Nominee shareholder
2. General Services to ensure statutory compliance
• Capitalization of funds
• Advice on best practice and corporate governance and compliance with the Companies Act
• Implementation of corporate governance and compliance procedures
• Setting up statutory books and registers and maintaining of updated secretarial records
• Custody of common seal, register of company, minutes of meetings.
• Preparing and lodging all prescribed forms and requisite documents with the Registrar of Company (RoC)
• Director’s & shareholder’s duties
• Coordination & Liaison Work
• Preparation of accounts and other annual compliances including lodging with ROC
• Preparation of notices, minutes, and other documents pertaining to directors’ and shareholders’ meetings (Annual General Meeting and Extraordinary General Meeting)
• Managing changes:
o Change of name
o Change in constitutional documents
o Change in capital structure (transfer of shares, new issuance of shares
o Change of shareholders
o Change of directors, managers, auditors and company secretaries
o Change of registered office address
o Provision of registered office/correspondence address
o Applications for Employment Visa, Student Visa, Business Visa, OCI (Overseas Citizenship of Sri Lanka) and POI (Person of Sri Lanka Origin)
• Opening of bank accounts and managing changes to bank Signatories
WHY US ?
As per the Companies Act No 7 of 2007 it is mandatory that all registered companies with a turnover exceeding Rs.1,000,000 should have a competent company secretary who possesses the required qualifications and experience to fulfill certification requirements.
For many organizations, the retention of a full time, in-house company secretary function is a burdensome process, demanding substantial resources. A more effective solution would be to outsource the entire function to a registered secretarial service organization, which would have the added advantage of the exposure gained from handling clientele in a range of industries and sectors at varying degree of corporate development.
At Anuconsulting (Pvt)Ltd we adopt a completely hands-on, client focused approach. Our comprehensive and exhaustive research portal allows us to offer up-to-date, relevant solutions that assist our clients in making informed decisions that act as a springboard towards development of their core business functions.
More Information Please Login
Watch out for:
Consultation Services Provider