For sale by Prashan 5 Oct 9:27 pmPannipitiya, Colombo
1. All lenses(even lenses with anti-reflective coatings ) and delicate surfaces.(Ex: eyeglasses, cameras, and binoculars)
2. Cleaning and maintaining electronics (Ex: phones, computer screens, and TV monitors)
3. In the kitchen (Ex: counters and stove tops)
4. In the bathroom (Ex: tub, sink and shower stall surfaces)
5. Chrome faucets, taps, and shower heads can all be polished
6. Cleaning the windshield of your vehicle
7. Also recommended to use when applying Aquapel® windshield water repellent
8. Home Windows
How to use;
1. Microfiber cloths should be damp for cleaning, dry for dusting
2. When the cloth gets dirt, shake the cloth outside, or rinse in lukewarm water and hang to dry.
3. If cared for properly, our high performance microfiber can be laundered anywhere from 100 to 500 times.
Watch out for: