Posted by Careers MEMBER18 Nov 11:44 amColombo 2, Colombo
Sri Lanka's largest online market place, ikman.lk is rapidly growing and currently on the lookout for highly dedicated individuals to be a part of our winning team as Maintenance Officer.
# POSITION : Maintenance Officer
# RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Work as an integral member of a team carrying out routine inspections, maintenance and minor repair works, which do not justify the attendance of fully qualified craftsmen.
* Assist engineering and building craftsmen, carrying out skilled Planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
* Carry out minor redecoration works and general laboring duties as directed.
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings.
* Duties will include, painting and decorating, carpentry, removals, grounds clearance, glazing, flooring, roofing
* Work in accordance with Work Instructions and method statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner.
* Work safely, ensuring the safety and well being of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
# HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates should send in their updated CVs via ikman.lk mentioning the post applied for in the subject line or walk in interviews from the 10th November 2016 to 16th November 2016 between 2:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m at 525, Union Place, Colombo 02.
Watch out for:
The Best Place to Work