For sale by Alfie21 Oct 2:06 amBatticaloa, Batticaloa
You are looking at an award winning property that had a buffalo dairy farm, organic agriculture and tourist getaway with the following amenities:
1. Entire length of the property has Maduru Oya creek running along it so water supply is abundant with plenty of wading!
2. CO3/4 high-yielding Hybrid Napier grass cultivated.
3. 03 agricultural wells with sweet drinking water!
4. 03 ponds and private lakes.
5. About 5000 square feet of roofed area.
6. Modern barn and animal sheds/pens with high tensile roofing.
7. Store for protecting harvested produce.
8. Chain link paddock for geese/ducks.
9. Irrigation pipelines laid underground across the span of the property.
10. Proven for nature tourism! We have had 47 tourists this year!
11. Pump rooms, power rooms etc. for all wells.
12. Can cultivate organic rice on few acres.
13. Scenic views, breathtaking sunsets and view of Thoppigala (Baron's Rock)!
14. Heavy vehicle industrial access.
15. World Bank funded road system and garbage recycling plant in the area.
16. Tourism (nature tourism and Passikudah market) tried and tested here!
Further details: http://bit.ly/2aXh7QV
Freehold title (SINNAKARA OPPU), survey plans all in order; QUICK SALE and OPEN TO BEST OFFER!
Hurry now; this area is rapidly appreciating! Simply one of the best developed properties in the EASTERN PROVINCE AND BATTICALOA DISTRICT!
Watch out for: