For sale by Sarath Medagoda 30 Nov 3:08 pmMawathagama, Kurunegala
Well planned out and maintained teak plantation of 1.5 acres for sale in Mawathagama close to Kandy (45 minutes) and Kurunegala (15 minutes). Great opportunity for a safe investment.
1. 300 7 year old teak trees now taller than 25 feet.
2. Grafted fruit trees of Karthakolomban (mango), Vilad (mango), Avocado, Lemon, Orange, Rambuttan etc.
3. 13 mature coconut trees.
4. Big mahogany and Mee tree.
5. Small cottage ideal for a peaceful stay.
6. Owners and workers toilets.
7. Firewood hut
8. Boundaries secured with concrete posts and barb wire.
9. Entrance gate
10. Grassy area for children to play etc.
11. Some rare class 01 timber trees older than 7 years including Ebony.
12. Longest boundary overlooks a vast paddy field and the second longest boundary on to a vast coconut estate and the other two shorter sides to the adjoining plot.
13. Quiet and peaceful area.
14. Plenty of area for vegetable growing.
15. Well that always has water.
16. Birds are frequent and peacocks do visit.
Anyone to visit will appreciate the layout and maintenance. Needs a 4x4 or three wheeler to traverse the final 400m which is an agricultural road adjoining a vast paddy field on one side and a stream on the other. Clear title.
Watch out for: