Posted by Foodie.lk VERIFIED11 Oct 10:13 amColombo 3, Colombo
Foodie is one of Sri Lanka's most exciting and fast growing young startups. Based in Colombo 3, Foodie partners with restaurants to deliver food to hungry customers throughout Colombo and its surrounding suburbs.
# POSITION : Junior Shift Supervisor
# JOB ROLE :
Foodie uses advanced GPS tracking software to coordinate our riders as they pick up food from restaurants and deliver to customers. This role entails managing the riders from our base of operations, ensuring that orders are processed as quickly as possible. You will also be expected to call customers, restaurants and riders to coordinate orders, so some phone skills are a must.
# REQUIREMENTS :
1. Strong English is a must, written and verbal.
2. Other languages a strong bonus.
3. Basic computer skills are a must.
4. Polite, positive attitude.
5. Good phone customer service (polite, helpful, go the extra mile to make customers happy)
6. Experience with customer service a strong bonus.
7. Able to work flexible shifts including nights and weekends.
8. Cheerful and able to handle tasks in a positive way.
9. Honest, trustworthy and hard working.
Position: Full-time including weekends and some Poya’s (maximum 40 hours/week).
Attractive Basic Salary, Commissions, Bonus and Profit-sharing all included.
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via ikman.lk
Watch out for: