Posted by Balanita VERIFIED21 Nov 9:58 amNugegoda, Colombo
A specialized IT Solution providing company based in Colombo is looking for the dynamic personal to fill in the following Position.
Onsite IT Support Coordinator / Engineer who is skilled in Windows & Mac with a minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience in IT support in an office environment.
#POSITION : IT Support Coordinator
Location: Colombo/ Nugegoda
Contract: Renew every year
Salary: LKR 30000-75000/month based on the skills and experience.
We don’t go deeper on your paper qualification but looking for hands-on experience in the relevant points.
# JOB ROLE :
The daily duties include but are not limited to:
• Engineer should have local and English language (both written and verbal) proficiency.
• Have to provide IT on boarding services to end users. This includes setting up of the new machines, configuring, and providing the IT orientation on the client IT process and support model.
• Have to provide iMAC (installations/moves/adds/and changes) services related to equipment and software, as necessary.
• Have to provide break/fix support, advice and assistance in resolving incidents and problems associated with PC/MAC Equipment and its applications/software. Support is rendered via desk side visit or remotely, if needed.
• Have to provide data backup/restoration services of end users machines, if necessary.
• Have to coordinate Incidents/problems with the Service Desk, Level 2 and Level 3 support and support the Service Desk and/or end users as necessary.
• Have to assist end users with installation, configuration, integration and troubleshooting of clients owned/supported mobile devices including IOs/Android
• Have to provide A/V support in Meeting/Conference Rooms. This includes assisting end users in setting up and operating the AV equipment such as projectors, TVs/AV Control system/conferencing phones.
• Have to conduct periodic checks in all the conference rooms ensure all the IT/AV equipment are functional.
• Have to provide standby support for key leadership meetings in conference rooms.
• Have to liaise with local vendors (such as telecom/printer/AV/IT facilities) as necessary ( eg: in the event of new service provisioning, and service disruptions.)
• Have to assist in local IT equipment/accessories procurement. This includes coordinating with client appointed vendors and local fiancé teams.
• Have to provide training to end users on IT related tools and operating of IT equipment; on a regular basis.
• Have to act as a point of contact to assist Regional /Global IT teams in project/tools/IT process rollout in the country.
• Have to act as Point of contact for User Acceptance Test and System Integration Test in the event of new systems rollout in the country.
• Have to act as a “Smart Hand” for level 2/3 support teams in case of troubleshooting backend infrastructure issues. This includes LAN/WAN/Server environment.
• Have to conduct period/adhoc support visits to nearest sites as necessary.
• Have to provide elevated services to the VIP personnel including creating support tickets, following up on their behalf etc.
• Have to document /record the incident/requests on a daily basis.
• Have to put efforts to understand client’s environment on a continuous basis. This includes better awareness of the clients tools, processes and IT support model.
• Have to provide assistance in exit clearance of the clients employees. This includes collection of IT equipment, update the inventory,
# REQUIREMENTS :
Diploma / HND / relevant IT Certification
2 to 4 years of relevant working experience.
Experience in imaging and configuring PCs and Mac
Experience troubleshooting and supporting PCs and Mac
Good customer service skills
Strong background in Windows Operating Systems and Mac OS. Knowledge of servers is an added advantage.
Strong MS Office and Windows & Mac Email configuration knowledge
Ability to coordinate and work with vendors work at the local and regional level
Ability to manage time effectively
Ability to effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
Ability to speak and write in English & local language
Will to go out and Riding License will be an added advantage
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via ikman.lk
Watch out for: