Posted by N P Manpower MEMBER30 Nov 9:20 pmColombo 4, Colombo
Having deployed thousands of Sri Lankans for overseas employment, our track records can be verifiable at any time in Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment. We religiously complied with the regulation, policies and procedures governing overseas employment and this has never tarnished our reputation and good standing.
We warmly welcome you to the best of Sri Lankan human resource capital, which is constantly the top choice for any industry, whichever country.
# POSITION : HVAC Engineer - Qatar
# REQUIREMENTS :
• Graduate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Full knowledge of HVAC systems design, engineering, equipment sizing, and pressure drops, static pressure, heat loss and heat gain loads calculations.
• Familiarity with various types of systems design, such as 2-pipe chilled water, 4-pipe chilled water and hot water, DX split system, packaged rooftop system, plant and equipment layout.
• Capability of using HVAC programs and applications in checking design standards and equipment performance.
• MUST HAVE a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the design and construction of HVAC systems for residential, institutional, healthcare, commercial buildings and facilities.
• Communication Proficiency / Fluent in English
• Basic Experience in QA follow up.
• Excellent in Reporting/Presentation Skills.
• Good in computer skills.
• Knowledge in Revit, Naviswork and ACAD.
• Experience in subcontractor management.
• Problem Solving/Analysis and Technical Capacity
# JOB ROLE :
• Developing sustainable building services designs on numerous major projects including commercial, residential, tall tower, Infrastructure and mixed-use developments.
• Knowledge of ventilation and air conditioning systems and a successful track record of delivering detailed designs to the highest international standards.
• Performing engineering evaluations, feasibility studies, conceptual and final design, cost estimates, and engineering calculations.
• Researching, planning, designing and developing sustainable mechanical systems, including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing and gas distribution systems.
• Preparation of mechanical engineering calculations in support of systems design.
• Evaluating and analyzing statistical data, customer design proposals, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
• Evaluating design drawings and calculations for HVAC, plumbing components, piping and mechanical systems to satisfy target requirements throughout the design process and contribute to content and direction.
# POSITION : HVAC Technician - Qatar
• Vocational trade certificate or diploma in electrical engineering discipline or equivalent;
• Adept at balancing air and water treatment systems in accordance to HVAC protocols
• Core understanding of determining causes of malfunctions and correcting them properly
• Exceptional knowledge of providing technical assistant with the design and implementation of HVAC systems
• Strong background in reading and interpreting instructions and safety procedures associated
with HVAC processes
• Proven ability to read schematics and work plans
• Knowledge of basic and advanced building components in relation to HVAC systems
• Solid knowledge of using hand and power tools
• Physically dexterous to handle tasks effectively in extreme weather conditions
• Highly experienced in handling electronic and mechanical systems effectively
• Well-versed in installing and repairing pumps, motors, fan coils and piping
• Great ability to determine whether a part of a system or the system in whole can be repaired or
will need to be replaced
• Knowledge and ability to perform preventative and general maintenance tasks on HVAC
• Deep understanding of fabricating equipment parts to meet specialty needs or replace parts
that may not be readily available
• Post-Secondary Training / Associate Degree
• With good communications skills
• Can do presentation reports, design, proposals and application
• With employment /schools/professional certifications
• With minimum of 5-10 years related work experience
> Accommodation & Transportation Provided By Company
> Medical Facility Provided By Company
> Air Ticket Every Two Years
# HOW TO APPLY :
Please forward us your application via ikman.lk by tapping "Click to Apply" bar with all your educational and Experience certificates. To get more details "Visit Our Member's Page" on Ikman.lk.
Apply within 7 days
NP MANPOWER CONSULTANTS
#24/A Visaka Road,Colombo-04
S.L.B.F.E. No: 2617
Watch out for:
A well reputed foreign employment agency!
More ads from N P Manpower