For rent by Rathnayake.10 Oct 6:17 amBandarawela, Badulla
Rs 800/ person
Accommodates for 35 persons.
Foreigners Welcome！Close to Ella tourist area
- Bathroom with hot water- television- cooking available - restaurant cum conferrence hall- if needed meals available-10minutes walking distance to Bandarawela town; Railway station, bus stand, banks, super markets, restaurants, bars, etc.
- Bandarawela has a perfect weather. Indeed, the weather tends to stay cool and temperatures change little throughout the year.
- Beautiful sceneries & wildlife- Bird watching being one of the most popular things to do- Easy access to many tourist attractions and places of historic value;
●Ella - 14 kms / 33 mins
●Horton Plains National Park and the infamous World's End - 38 kms / 1 hr 30 mins
●St.Benedict's Monastery, Adisham - 15 kms / 35 mins
●Udawalawe National Park with herds of elephants, wild buffalo, sambar deer and leopards - 109 kms / 2 hrs 30 mins
● Buduruvagala - 68 kms / 1 hr 30 mins
●Diyaluma Falls - 40 kms / 1 hr 20 mins
● Rawana Falls - 18 km / 45 mins
●Rawana Ella Rock Temple & Cave - 15 km / 40 mins
● Dunhinda Falls - 60 kms / 1 hr 45 mins
● Nine Arches Bridge, Demodara - 15 kms / 40 min
●Bogoda wooden bridge.
I do not want to be contacted by telemarketers.
Watch out for:
19 Oct 7:47 am, Badulla, Holiday & Short-Term Rental
Rs 4,000 /night