Posted by Speed Group MEMBER14 Nov 12:10 pmColombo 6, Colombo
A Leading Group of Companies in Sri Lanka is focusing on manufacturing of drinking water, fashion accessories, auto care, land, property and import of motor vehicles, wanted a self-motivated, efficient and dynamic person to head the Accounts Department.
The ideal candidate should be below 40 years of age, a Qualified Accountant with good communication skills and minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar capacity. Ability to work in a computerized environment and working experience in Microsoft office package is essential.
# POSITION : Group Finance Manager
# JOB ROLE :
• Financial reporting including monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
• Preparation of other adhoc reports required by the management
• Implementation of sound internal controls, policies and procedures
• Liaise with banks, external auditors and suppliers
• Proactive, result driven and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Proven team player with ability to engage with and derive the best from office colleagues
• Supervision of stores and sales center operations island wide
• Supporting the procurement function
# BENEFITS :
Attractive salary, EPF, ETF & many other benefits will be offered.
No. 52, Robert Gunawardana Mawatha,
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above position, then apply via "Click to apply" of this advert within 14 days.
Watch out for:
Superiority in all Needs!
More ads from Speed Group