For sale by Madhurajith 4 Oct 4:42 amKadawatha, Gampaha
In Japan domestic model car radios are made to receive the frequency 76Mhz to 90Mhz. But in other countries you need as much as 108Mhz.
Our electronic fm band expander EXPANDS the range of a Japanese car radio up to 108 Mhz.
1. Built in amplifier for strong reception.
2. Built in Blocking Filter to avoid any possible radio interference
3. Input and Output are preciously matched to improve sensitivity.
4. AM bypassed ( without change )
5. Easy to fit.
6. RELIABLE each unit is individually precisely tuned for desired band on appropriate RF test equipment. Frequency range 88-108Mhz-Works in any Country
To obtain maximum efficiency from your unit please follow the simple installation instructions below:
1. Remove radio from dash or obtain clear view of antenna input socket to radio.
2. Disconnect the antenna lead from the back of your car radio.
3. Plug the antenna lead into the female socket on the FM Band Expander.
4. Plug the male plug from the FM Band Expander into the antenna socket on the radio.
5. Connect the red power lead from the FM Band Expander to +12 volt power supply on
your car using the black quick tap connector supplied. Preferably use the
accessory feed that supplies the radio. This will ensure power is supplied while
radio is in operation.
Delivery can be arrange island wide.
Call for more details.
Watch out for: