Posted by Private Poster VERIFIED22 Nov 4:04 pmColombo 5, Colombo
Provide personal administrative support and assistance to a close knit financial services team based in Sri Lanka (Parent Company in Australia).This person will be able to work independently with little or no supervision and must be exceedingly well organized,flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. The ability to interact with staff at all levels in a dynamic environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and spoken communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
# POSITION : Financial Advisor Assistant
# JOB ROLE :
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Following up superannuation and insurance submission.
• Answering queries and responding to client queries with adviser guidance.
• Liaising with financial advisers to complete client files.
• Assisting the accounting team with management reports and analysis.
• Liaising with Superfund to get rundowns of mutual clients.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and manner with the ability to build rapport quickly and maintain business relationships.
• Support fellow team members and promote a positive team environment
• Interpersonal skills / initiative / self-motivation – a willingness and ability to make suggestions to improve operational efficiency, enhance the client experience and foster teamwork.
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via ikman.lk
Watch out for: