Posted by The Beira Group MEMBER29 Sep 11:54 amColombo 2, Colombo
VACANCY - BPPL
Established in 1986, BPPL also known as the Beira Group, manufactures a range of high quality, durable cleaning products for both professional and household applications. Leveraging on its sustainable manufacturing and vertically integrated processes, coupled with commitment to consistent quality, flexibility have made us the preferred supplier for major distributors and retailers of cleaning tools worldwide. We are looking for a self-motivated dynamic individual with a high degree of drive and enthusiasm and very good communication skills to join us at our Ingiriya Office.
# POSITION : Factory Engineer
# REQUIREMENTS :
- A University Graduate with a B Sc. in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 03 years work experience in a large Manufacturing Company in a Managerial position with a thoroughKnowledge in maintenance of mechanical and CNC control machines.
- Confident in working in an IT oriented environment
- Around 35 years of age
SKILLS & TRAITS
- Possess strong Leadership and Managerial qualities.
- An outgoing personality with ability to manage a team
of experienced technical personnel.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be prepared to work with a high sense of responsibility.
An attractive remuneration package with other fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate and will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
# HOW TO APPLY :
Please forward you CV with contact telephone numbers and names of two non – related referees to reach us within seven days via ikman.lk
Head - Human Resources and Administration
Level 3 “Parkway” Building
No.48, Park Street
Watch out for:
Experience life to the Fullest