Posted by Global Edulink28 Nov 1:26 pmBattaramulla, Colombo
We are a well-established education institute provides vocational and professional courses by locating in Central London, UK. We are looking for an outstanding “Telephonist/Customer Service Rep” for our office in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
# POSITION : Customer Service Representative
# JOB ROLE :
As a “Telephonist/Customer Service Rep” you will be the representative of our company’s first impressions on the customers. It is your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming calls and make outbound calls by helping to our customer with directions or any appropriate information. You will be professionally answering phone calls in a polite tone and re-directing calls to respective departments.
• Taking bookings from customers
• Call and Follow customer inquiries received from listing sites
• Dealing with customer queries
• Convincing of service/products to clients.
• Calling to new and existing clients and offer our service/products to them.
• Help screen incoming calls
• Updating of contact lists
• Database Management (Data recording)
# REQUIREMENTS :
• Fluency in English and brilliant communication skills
• An Excellent telephone manner
• Know how to deliver the highest level customer service
• Be computer literate
• Be friendly with the caller over the phone
• Work well under pressure
• Be a good team worker
• If you have previous work experience in call centers and good educational background will be an advantage for this position.
• Expect minimum 2 years’ work experience.
• Academically qualified related to above job position.
• High Qualification for English language.
• If you have previous working experience in UK will be an additional advantage for this position.
You are required to work parallel to office hours in UK and your regular working hours are 12.30pm to 9.30pm from Monday to Friday and 1pm to 5pm on Saturday.
Interest to work long hours as per the requirements of the job.
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full-time
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 35,000. Salary Negotiable base on experience and skills.
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via ikman.lk
• Your CV must cover the last 2 year of employment history (related to the above job roles) where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Watch out for: