Posted by Business20 Nov 4:33 pmBattaramulla, Colombo
VACANCIES IN THE FREIGHT DISTRIBUTION INDUSTRY
A European based Logistics & Freight Distribution company operating in the Middle East is expanding and looking for effective and seasoned individuals to join their Indoor Sales and Customer Services teams based in Sri Lanka.
People are our biggest asset. We strive for perfection and our business results are based on employing the right people.
1. Customer Service Executive
In this role, you will be responsible for developing very close and confident professional relationships with external and internal customer's to satisfy their business needs through excellent and regular communication.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to :
• Manage all "Post Sales" activities to support the various administration needs.
• Act as Main interface for customer and operations teams all over the world.
• Minimum 2 — 3 years working experience in Freight Sales and or Coordination (Airfreight, SeaFreight, Road Freight & Courier).
2. Senior Customer Service Executive
• People management
• Coaching & Results management
• Minimum 4 — 5 years working experience in Freight Sales and or coordination (Airfreight, SeaFreight, Road Freight & Courier)
Key Skills common to all positions ;
• Creative thinker with a strong personality to provide distribution solutions to meet customer needs.
• A very thorough geographical knowledge
• Excellent spoken and written command of the English language. Being able to converse in other languages such as Arabic, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Tagalog ect will be an added advantage.
• Proven track record of very high integrity.
• Have a sound knowledge of the freight forwarding industry.
• The ability to build strong business relationships with individuals.
• Excellent working knowledge on MS Office applications
• Middle East working experience in the Freight Industry and knowledge in ERP (CargoWise) not compulsory but will be an added advantage.
Working Hours and Days
Majority of the customers are based in the Middle East. Hence your standard working hours will be from 1000 hrs till 1900 hrs from Saturday to Thursday to match the Middle East working hours and business days.
A very attractive remuneration package with other benefits awaits the chosen candidates for all positions.
E-Mail your resume within 21 days of this advertisement with details of two non-related referees via email.
No. 1111/1B, New Parliament Road, Baththaramulla.
Watch out for: