Posted by Salaka Senkada MEMBER18 Oct 12:23 pmColombo 2, Colombo
# POSITION : Cost Controller
Cost Controller ( For Restaurant and Print Shop)
# JOB ROLE :
v The Cost Controller in-charge of the Restaurant and Print shop cost and assets.
v Take care of , Store, Purchasing, receiving, issuing of restaurant and print shop Assets.
v Manage all responsible areas accurately, report and summarize all cost concerns.
v Assist and support all cost information for the General Manager to develop the management report.
v Lead the team performance to achieve the department’s
· Plan and manage all Restaurant and Print shop cost concern
· Organize the cost controlling system
· Organize the asset controlling system
· Organize the store and receiving system
· Track record of all cost issues
· Maintain standard of all responsible areas
· Coordinate with all departments for inventory
· Support cost information for all concern departments upon request
Verification of Revenue
Preparing Daily Outlet sales analysis
Checking of outlet liquor stock book & verify the sale quantity.
Physical inventory to the outlets/stores.
Excess stock will be added in stock register & shortage will be debited to concern staff
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via ikman.lk
Watch out for:
The Print Shop