Posted by Development Facilitators (Pvt) Limited19 Oct 12:33 pmNugegoda, Colombo
Development Facilitators (Pvt) Limited
7/2, 2nd Lane Subadrarama Road, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka
Development Facilitators (DF) is a company specialized in providing training, consulting and research services for Microfinance and Enterprise Development Sectors in Sri Lanka and the region.
# POSITION : Consultant Manager - Projects
The consultant will be responsible in implementation of projects and programs of the company. Marketing for new business will also be a responsibility of the Consultant.
# REQUIREMENTS :
The ideal candidate should be a:
• Graduate in Economics, Business Management, Agriculture or any development related field or similar qualification
• Should be a fast leaner of new operational subjects .
• Self motivated and good PR skills
• Ability to work independently/ under minimum supervision
• English proficiency and ability to work in Tamil is an added advantage.
• Ability/experience in proposal and report writing
• Experience as a trainer in Microfinance, enterprise development and or HR.
• Experience in program coordination
• Experience in a similar field for at least 2 years.
• He/ she should be able to travel outstations
Salary: Negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Send your CV indicating your current/expected salary to
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via ikman.lk
Watch out for: