For sale by Scion 3 Sep 8:43 pmMalabe, Colombo
Group class (3-6 students)
Weekends – 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
You can arrange your convenient time slot.
We will provide each of you all the practical equipment needed for the course.
We are the first in delivering the below mentioned course content.
Brief Course Outline
1) An introduction to CCTV systems
2) CCTV Video signals (H 264, Mpeg 2)
3) Different types of cabling including Coax and Twisted Pair
4) Lens Theory and different types of lenses
5) Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) Cameras
6) Crimping BNC, CAT5 & keystone connectors
7) Assembling a CCTV system, Troubleshooting using CCTV tester
8) NVR, IP Camera Configuration
9) Practical assembly of a CCTV system
10) Introduction to Networking
11) Network (LAN, WAN, IP)
12) IP Address Configuration
13) DDNS and SMTP configuration
14) Port Forwarding
15) NAT Configuration / Theory
16) Introduction to CCTV Design Tool
17) Setting up the CCTV system on your PC Smartphone or Android Device
Course is conducted by qualified University Lecturer in Electronic Engineering.
Fee: Rs. 5000.00
Medium: English and Sinhala Media (Depending on the student’s request)
Individual attention is guaranteed.
Wi-Fi and Library facilities are available.
Air Conditioned Lecture Rooms.
For more details please contact us.
Scion Engineering & Analytics
126/4, Kahanthota Road,
Watch out for: