Canon 1ds Mark ii

For sale by Ravi19 Oct 1:43 pmKatugastota, Kandy

Rs 125,000

• 36 x 24 mm CMOS
• 16.7 million effective pixels
• JPEG: 32 frames
• RAW: 11 frames

very good condition
shutter count below than 35000
only used 20% remaining 80%
camera body, two batteries, manuals, and other cables are include
sell for pgrade to canon 1ds mark iii


Condition:
Used
Item type:
Digital camera
Brand:
Canon
Report this ad

Contact

  • 0718016649

 

Stay safe!

  • Always meet the seller in person
  • Don't pay for anything until you have seen what you are getting
  • Don't send or wire money to anyone you don't know

Watch out for:

  • Unrealistic prices
  • Extra fees
  • Requests for advance payments
  • Requests for personal information

More on staying safe


Share this ad

Similar ads