Posted by Dazzle Works (Pvt) Ltd. VERIFIED30 Nov 11:38 amColombo 5, Colombo
You will be the voice of the customer for the company and the face of the company for our customers. You will have a strong customer-centric focus and have the ability to quickly understand customer requirements and translate them into operational specs.
Our ideal candidate is a marketing professional who thrives in a constantly changing environment inspiring all around them to deliver great work day in and day out, Understands the ways that digital, social and emerging technology have changed modern communications.
# POSITION : Business Development Executive
# JOB ROLE :
• Actively involved in new Business development activities
• Interface with clients frequently and maintain an excellent relationship with them
• Manage client approvals of project estimates, invoices and work with the client to update work status.
• manage and oversee effective dissemination of client information/feedback to relevant SBUs
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure the effective execution/implementation of the project and track whether deadlines agreed with clients are met.
• Highlight and escalate the operational issues to relevant SBU heads
# REQUIREMENTS :
• Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
• Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
• Excellent command of English.
• Fluency in Sinhala and Tamil is an added advantage.
• A clear communicator, in person and writing
• Able to present ideas with conviction
• Highly organised and flexible
• IT literate; Excellent working skills of office packages
• Comfortable working as part of a team
• Skilled at negotiating and motivating others
Qualifications & Experience
• 2-3 years experience in sales/marketing/business development;
• Experience in in advertising/business analysis would have a distinct advantage
• Full or part qualified CIM/SLIM or any other marketing/business management qualification
Candidates without above minimum qualification and experience are encouraged to apply as a business development trainee.
# HOW TO APPLY :
If you feel you are the right individual for the above job then send your CV within 14 days via ikman.lk
Watch out for: