Posted by Firstsource-Dialog Solutions (Pvt) Ltd MEMBER15 Sep 1:09 pmColombo 2, Colombo
First source-Dialog Solutions is a joint venture partnership between Firstsource and Dialog Axiata PLC, Sri Lanka 's flagship telecom cornpanyThir2 company with 700+ employees manages Dialog's customer contact management operations across its mobile. fixed line, pay television and broadband businesses.
Firstsource is a glob& provider of cusiomizecIBPO (business process outsourr...irig) services to the Bankirigi & Financial services, Telecom & Media and Health sectors. Firstsource has a Right shore ' delivery model with operations in India, Ireland, Philippines, Sri Lanka, UK and US and has over 31.000 employees.
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate for Relevant professional qualification with over 4-5 years experience in overall Human Resource Management. Experience in shift based operational work environment will be an added advantage_
# POSITION : Assistant Manager - Human Resources
# JOB ROLE :
• Familiarity and skill with the tools with regard to overall human resources functions including performance review, learning and development, talent management and employee life cycle processes.
• Ability to analyze payroll reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan and manage ail remuneration and benefits processes
• Ensure company policy regarding equal employment opportunities and employee benefits are as per statue,
• identifies legal requirements and regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Develops and maintains a human resources system 0-IRIS) is as per the business requirement.
# SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Experience in payroll processing on HRIS HCM platforms.
• A tertiary quantification in human resources management or business management and extensive knowledge of and experience in overall HR functions.
• A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HA objectives with complex,. multi-business organization..
• Interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels,
• Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
• Proficiency in both written & spoken English with Sinhala and or Tamil
# HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates should email their curriculum vitae with the position applied as the subject line on or before 30th September 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Watch out for: