Posted by Company Name Withheld30 Aug 9:10 amColombo 6, Colombo
We urgently required a Assistant Country Manager for Sri Lanka to work for UK based Academic Quality Assurance Company. The post Holder
• must have good inter personal and good English communication skills and must be a Sri Lankan Citizen
• The person need to have appropriate skills, knowledge and aptitudes related to their academic and quality assurance.
• Person must have minimum undergraduate qualifications, education and training academic areas.
• Able to work with team members and in flexibility in terms of urgent accomplishment of certain works.
• The Post holder must be good in numerate.
• The Post holder must not have any unspent criminal convictions.
• The person need to have relevant experience in the discipline for at least 2 years period if possible otherwise training will be provided.
• Preferable to have language skills in English, Sinhala and Tamil.
Applications must reach on or before 5.00 pm on Wednesday the 24th of this Month to get short listed and Skype interviews with the UK Staff.
Please apply within 14 days via ikman.lk
Watch out for: